Undelete Files from External Hard Drive on Mac
Now a day's people are gadget freak. There are many users who are inclined towards usage of Mac devices. Mac being in demand doesn’t mean it has high storage capacity. So, to store more data and carry it anywhere along with us, users opt to go with external hard disk. Like other devices, external hard disk too has problem of data loss due to some or the other reason. Lets us take a scenario where in you have stored all the data in external hard disk and due to your own mistake you end up deleting some useful file from external hard drive on your Mac machine. This situation might leave you in difficulty and questions may arise in your mind like how to recover deleted files from external hard drive on Mac or is there any possibility to undelete files from external hard drive on Mac?? And, after going through this disgusting situation you even start searching for some third party tool. Well, it’s high time that you should stop searching as find deleted files Mac tool, will help you in sorting out the issue by recovering files from external drive on Mac systems. This software comes with built-in algorithm which has power to restore deleted files from external hard disk on Mac. To know how actually this recovery tool helps you to get deleted files back to your external hard disk, you can visit the page: http://www.finddeletedfilesmac.com.
Reasons behind deletion of files from external hard drive:
- Accidental deletion: While deleting redundant files from external hard drive on Mac, you might end up with deletion of significant files accidentally. After deletion of files incautiously, you might think that it is a permanent data loss as Mac computer doesn�t provide any temporary storage for saving deleted items of external drive. However, you can undelete files from external hard drive on Mac you can go with find deleted files Mac tool.
- Intentional Deletion: Sometimes most of the user delete the insignificant file from external hard drive and later realize the significance of the file and look around for recovering the deleted file. In that case, you can make use of find deleted files Mac app which is capable enough to restore the files after intentional deletion.
- Antivirus Issue: When external hard drive is highly infected then users make use of antivirus software. This antivirus tool scans all the files present in external hard drive and when it comes across severely infected file then it deletes the file without any prior intimation. Thus, in order to overcome this situation you can make use of this tool as it helps you to recover deleted files from external hard drive on Mac.
- Regularly Back-up your files so that it might help you in case you have deleted the file and want to recover it back.
- Try to delete files with proper care to prevent files from accidental deletion.
- Scan and download attachments to get rid of virus-attack.
After following these precaution if you are still struck on how to undelete files from external hard drive on Mac, then make use of this recovery tool without giving a second thought.
Why find deleted files Mac tool to restore deleted files from external hard disk on Mac:
- It is the most popular tool which can easily recover deleted files from external hard drive on Mac computer or laptop.
- You can use this tool to recover files from different devices running wit Mac OS like MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, etc.
- It has potential to recover deleted files from external hard drive on Mac OS of different versions such as Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow leopard, etc.
- The software comes up with high end scanning engine that deeply scans your external l disk to locate deleted files and then helps you to get back deleted files from external hard drive on Mac by using its unique file signature.
- It supports deleted or lost file recovery on HFS, HFS+ and HFSX.
Steps to recover deleted files from external hard drive on Mac
Step 1: Download and install the application to restore deleted files from external hard disk on Mac. After that, launch the software and click on "Recover Files” from the main screen. After that, you can choose "Recover Deleted Files" option.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Next, select the connected external hard drive among the displayed drives. Now, click on "Next" button to start scanning process to recover deleted files from external hard drive as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select External Drive
Step 3: Once scanning is completed, software displays the recovered files. You can check out the the recovered files using "Preview" option as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: View Recovered Files